Monday, April 6, 2015

The School Room of Prayer



Can we reason less and love more?
I am speechless in the school of prayer touched to the core.
It's not about following some rules.
It's following the Spirit and being His tool.

Visions and voices and revelations from God are great,
but they are nothing compared to God being my soul mate.
Am I building knowledge on a fortress of sand?
Or am I standing on the rock of God's providence with all that I can.

Paradise in found in Christ alone.
God is removing all my sin within and making it known.
Love for Christ increases every day,
All the while burdens continue to drop away.

One word from God awakens my heart.
The whole world is aflame with God from the start.
I weep and groan and feel cast down,
Lost and abandoned like an old ghost town.
There is inner anguish beyond compare,
but there is also new found freedom for a deeper work the Lord has prepared.

Will I catch my breath again and recover,
The flame of God's Spirit is my soul's teacher and lover.
The Lord is taking everything away,
So love can finally be pure on that final day.

Harder and harder it gets if you keep putting off your funeral,
To crucify flesh God multiplies crosses beyond numerical.
God's gifts and favors have departed,
The treasure of God alone is what must be guarded.
Everything is a loss and God takes away what has been concealed.
Everything now belongs to the Bridegroom so my true self can be revealed.

All impurities are being squeezed out,
All confidence is now in God alone for He removes all doubts.
An invisible death has taken place inside of me.
The bridegroom has been made visible for all to see,
and there's no where left to hide which is the Divine key.


No comments:

Post a Comment