Monday, May 14, 2018

The Universalist Project

Chris asked me in the fall of 2016 to write an article on my thoughts and understanding of Universalism, or rather, the restitution of all things including the salvation of all rational beings and all creation,  I do not have much time to write, hence why it is now May 2018, but I wrote much material for about six to eight months.

When it became apparent that I would not be able to complete it (to my satisfaction and without anxiety), and this did not occur to me all at once, but the idea came to me to change my whole approach.  First, as I describe in the introductory files, early on in my journey in Universalism(Not my preferred term as for many people it has the wrong connotations), I studied the subject in terms of four areas:  Scripture, History, Logic, and belief.

So the change I made was that I was going to come up with five thoughts on each of the four areas, as well as an introduction.  I ended up with about 22 separate thoughts.  Then I also did several files on my overall belief on what I believe God is doing and going to do to bring this about.

Anyway, I have created a google site that I am going to post the mp3 files, which are really me speaking off the cuff.  I have uploaded two preface files and eight introductory files.  Here are my first links!

Home Page

Preface Files

Introduction Files

No comments:

Post a Comment