Sunday, April 19, 2015

Morning Prayer



"Good morning Holy Spirit,
Hold me close to You and cleanse me from all that does not belong to me.
Awaken my spirit and let me see Your glory today.
Restore in me that which the world tries to steal away.

Renew my mind and let me see Your face.
I tremble at Your Word so change me.
Paint my life with the colors of Your Spirit.
Draw me into Your presence with and allow me to see others as You see them.

Every morning Your love is new.
Let me arise today closed in Christ's strength and power.
Stir my heart with Your Holy flame.
Carry me along by the winds of Your Spirit.

Do not leave me where I am at but take me to the secret place.
Let heaven break forth in song and you break open my heart.
Silence the noise of the world and pour Your love over me.
Your grace has set me free.
Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment