Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Holy Other



God's radiant light fills more than the colors of the rainbow.  God's holy presence whispers to our inner ear and enlivens our heart with God's goodness and grace.  God knows everything about us.  He knows our shortcomings, our wounds, our dreams and our failures.  God knows it all yet His holy presence shines in love towards each of us.

God touches my ears with celestial music and awakens my heart with celebration.  Miracles are all around for those who have eyes of faith to see.  The Spirit of God radiates everywhere and my path is illumined with peace to walk free of fear.  God is taking me to places unknown to me but since God is with me, his calmness encircles me.

God takes my arrogance and transforms it into humility.  God takes my defiance and turns it into reverence.  My black and white life is now Technicolor by the Spirit of the Living God.  Divine wisdom guides my path and God establishes truth, beauty and goodness before me.  The only way to know inner joy is to discover your true self in Christ.

God is removing the veil that separates and partitions creation from ourselves.    God is moving the ground under my faith as He lifts my soul to heaven.  Christ is the center of gravity as I breath and flow in God's waters of divine love.  The whole universe is filled with miracles and with the sacrament of God's holy presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment