Sunday, February 1, 2015

It's Sunday so Pray!



Everlasting Father,
Deliver me from the darkness of my own mind,
make my thoughts holy and acceptable to you.
Enlarge my heart with your heart O God!

Clothe me in Christ righteousness today.
May I be quick to hear your voice and obey.
Give me the fullness of your Spirit and establish my ways.

O Lord,
Help me to walk in your love and kindness.
Melt me by your Holy Fire.
May I be wholly yours and make me fruitful.

Christ's death has redeemed me.
Your love animates me,
and your Word governs my life.
Give yourself to me without measure.
Thank you for the inexhaustible riches of your glory.

My greatest need today is always You.
I come empty so You can make me full.
Teach me to know the fullness of Christ.
Take the things of Christ and show them to my soul.

You have opened heaven today.
Lead me to the cross and show me my wounds.
Open my understanding to your Word.
Reveal the Father's heart to me today.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment