Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Prayer at Night




O Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, have mercy on me.
Take me to the cross and strip me of every false pretense and self-righteousness.
Awaken Your warrior Spirit in me to unite me with Yourself.
Melt my heart with the fire of your love.
Establish Your truth in me and heal my soul.

I kneel before You so I can walk by Your side.
Even when its dark You are my Light.
May every breath I take in be with ecstatic praise of You.
Teach me Christ's righteousness so that I may live near the cross.

O God of unsearchable Greatness,
May I be more thoughtful, more zealous, and more watchful of You.
Occupy the throne of my heart.
manifest Your mighty power in my life and in those around me.
Give me spiritual perception to see your angelic realm.

Keep me close because I can not keep myself.
May I share your rich blessings to those around me.
Trample the powers of darkness and lead me into your heavenly presence.
Your name is excellent, Your compassions unfailing, and Your mercies so tender.
I stand in awe of You and tremble at Your Word.




No comments:

Post a Comment