Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Prayer For the Day



"The secret things belong to the Lord our God . . . It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but the glory of kings to search out a matter." (Deuteronomy 29:29; Proverbs 25:2)

Lord Jesus,
Make my life a prayer to you in sweet communion.
May Your Holy Spirit quicken my spirit and keep me from my own contradictions.
Release your presence fully for greater fruitfulness.
The secret things belong to You so reveal Your heart and my heart.

Lord, Help me to give beyond measure.
To serve without limits.
To bless without recognition.
To love others lavishly with Your love Jesus.
Lord, help me to enter Your heavenly places.

May I lose myself in total abandonment in worship of You.
May I hold nothing back or keep anything from You.
Know my heart and lead me into the interior life with You
Consume me with Your Holy fire and consecrate Your servant.
Take me away in prayer to new dimensions with You.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment