Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Prayer of Consecration




Consume me with your holy fire O God!
Consecrate my heart and make me clean.
I need your righteousness everyday.
Without your Spirit, I can do nothing on my own.
I can't even love as you want me to love without your love.

Renew me in your purifying presence.
Awaken my heart to the sights and sounds of heaven.
Release your warrior Spirit within me to set captives free.
Anoint me with your Holy Spirit so I can do your will.
Make my prayers like sweet smelling incense like a sacred aroma.

Take me by the hand and let me drink deeply from the well of your Spirit.
Unlock the secrets of my heart so that nothing is between us.
Heal my damaged mind, emotions, will, and spirit so I can be completely yours.
Take me once again into your river of love and heal my soul.
Thank you for going before me even before I pray.

May I eat daily at the King's table as you prepare me in your highest service.
Lord, let me drink deeply from your cup of love and have communion only with you.
Keep me away from deception, lies of the enemies, and anything that would hinder me.
Lead me in your path of righteousness and may it always be for your name sake.
My cup overflows with your grace and goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment