Sunday, February 15, 2015

"Let Me In!"



"The only way to let a vampire into your house is to invite one in" - (quote from old vampire movie)

The only power the Devil has over our lives is the power we give to him.  We either invite the darkness in unwittingly or knowingly or we are deceived by the many subtle ways we allow the enemy and darkness to capture our souls. 

So here is my prayer on this Lord's Day of Sunday:

"My soul is wounded and broken, unmask any wickedness in me.
I am only as sick as my secrets so reveal all my secrets.
Destroy O God the dark quest within whose hidden presence
                    makes my life a living hell.
Remove my insecurities, weaknesses and any hidden hypocrisy.
Turn my heart towards holiness and make my heart an arrow
                    pointing to Heaven.
Where there are holes in my life, fill them with your presence.
Save me from the pride of life and the dark desires of my flesh.
In my brokenness, refresh me with Your Spirit.
In Your presence and Light let all darkness flee.
Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment