Tuesday, February 24, 2015

When God Shows Up



"When shall I come and appear before God?" (Psalm 42:2)

1.  I appear before God every time I come to Him in prayer.
2.  I appear before God ever time I submit myself to God's Word.
3.  I appear before God every time I enter into a season of fasting and seek God's face.
4.  I appear before God every time I lift my hands up to worship God.
5.  I appear before God every time I get still to hear God's voice.
6.  I appear before God every time I tell the good news of Jesus to others.
7.  I appear before God every time two or three are gathered together in Jesus name.
8.  I appear before God every time I partake of Holy Communion.
9.  I appear before God every time I really look at creation and everything around me for I see God's hand every where.
10.  I appear before God every time I am broken and contrite in spirit because it is not I that comes before God but God who comes and appears before me.


No comments:

Post a Comment