Thursday, May 28, 2015

Daily Prayer



O Sovereign Lord,
Instruct my ignorance
my only confidence is in your mercy.
Put your words in my mouth so I may speak
Put your love in my heart so I may act
Cloak me with your humility to be silent before you.

Show me my blind-spots and deliver me from the evil one.
Overcome my faults with patience
Overcome my temptations with prayer
Overcome the world with your Word.

Overflow my heart with such gratitude that I share it with everyone.
Renew child-like faith in me every day.
Guard me from indifference or a critical spirit.
Help me see the miracle of lives transformed by your presence.
Teach me that sorrows and suffering are your blessings in disguise.
Align me with your heavenly calendar to bear witness of you every hour.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment