Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Healing Prayer



My Adorable Redeemer,
Please forgive my hardness of heart,
The many ways I forget your blessings,
The lack of diligence in prayer.

I offer You lover of my heart myself entirely to you.
Remove anything that would prevent me from entering into your Divine Heart.
Penetrate my mind with your consuming love and fire.
Teach me to be zealous for you alone.
To be humble in obedience and joyful in sorrow.

You are pure love my Beloved my only glory is in You.
Nail me to your cross so that I may live only for You.
Crucify me to this world so that my only treasure is You.
Give me Your Divine favor so I may bless you and all around me.
My Jesus, let me live in Your heart and be utterly consumed by You.
By the blood of Your wounds I am healed!

No comments:

Post a Comment