Thursday, June 9, 2011

All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten



TRUTH HAS A WAY OF UNFOLDING UPON YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT!
Many years ago I read Robert Fulghum delightful book "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten." Since then I have seen the play which brought back so many found memories. Even though there is so much to agree with Fulgrum about kindergarden and learning, I would have to say that everything I am leanring now and need to know is in the first book of the Bible. Read Genesis and not books about Genesis which are legion. So here is one of my favorite Fulghum quotes from his book:

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
That myth is more potent than history.
That dreams are more powerful than facts.
That hope always triumphs over experience.
That laughter is the only cure for grief.
And I believe that love is stronger than death.

No comments:

Post a Comment