Thursday, July 13, 2017

Prayer Walking




I rarely prayer walk but when I do, I see miracles abound.  Why do I not do it more? If God releases angels and answers from heaven, what would keep us from joining the heavenly host in this great adventure?  Yesterday, I was asked to prayer walk around the jail.  There were two teams of us to do it but there was no way to go around the last third because of a fence and security. One of the workers is a Pastor there and he said he would prayer walk the part we could not cover.  I am always amazed how God has everything covered even when we don't think God has things covered.  Maybe prayer walking is like those early disciples walking down the Emmaeus road. They met a stranger and found their hearts touched by God and their eyes opened to Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment