Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Benedictine Monastery: Day Seven





St. Benedict said, "The light of holy contemplation enlarges and expands the mind of God until it stands above the world." My heart and mind have been expanded by Jesus sacred heart and the holy moments of this retreat. How can one not enter into the heavenly realm when one is singing with the angels in the divine liturgy and partaking of the medicine of immortality in the Eucharist.

Wonder, mystery, and total peace fills my soul today in this one eternal moment beyond time. Pure ecstasy, complete joy, and inner peace fills my soul. I have been soul sick for way too long and today I feel completely free. Today I am fully restored. Today I am totally healed by the suffering lamb of God. Maranatha!


No comments:

Post a Comment