Thursday, June 25, 2015

The number 81



I received a phone call this morning from a family being terrorized by hidden dark forces.  I was asked the question "Can the demonic realm manifest itself in the physical?"  My answer to them is a definite yes.  Then I received Teilhard de Chardin's book, "Hymn of the Universe" in the mail today.  It has 81 chapters to his view of matter and spirit working together and being fused together. 

I wonder what is the spiritual meaning and significance of the number 81.  What I found was the number 81 represents the convergence or outworking of the spiritual manifesting itself in the natural realm.  So this just confirms what God is already speaking to me in helping this family overcome evil with good and the cleansing blood of Jesus erasing the past and obliterating the dark forces of this world attacking the truth of God's Word in this family that resides Medora Indiana.

The cross of Christ  is more powerful and more potent than all the armies of hell on earth.  So I listen, I pray, and I stand fast in the Lord Jesus Christ.  I gather together God's saints to do warfare in the heavenly places.  Where two or three are gathered in Jesus name, His mighty presence resides greatly with us.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment