Wednesday, August 19, 2015

What are you hearing from God?



As I have been listening to God's Spirit more lately, here are several things God has been putting on my heart to consider.

1.  Learn Mercy:  Mercy is far greater and more of what every follower of Jesus needs to be filled with in every relationship.  Don't assume you know everything about mercy much less you truly understand it.  Let the Holy Spirit teach you more about mercy.

2.  Don't preach logic but preach God's Word by God's power.  It's all about the power of God in your life.  Anything less than the power of God is less than what God wants for you.

3.  We are not called to be lawyers for God but witnesses to God.  God can defend himself.  We are to humbly share with others what we see God doing in us and around us.

My simple prayer today is simply this:  "Lord, make me a coin in your pocket and spend me any way you want."

No comments:

Post a Comment