Saturday, August 8, 2015

My Princess Bride



It's hard to believe we are celebrating our thirtieth anniversary.
The years have gone by so fast but I love you more each day on this life journey
My heart beats faster as I long to be in your arms
You fill me with laughter with all  your wit and charm

You are such a gift from heaven that I always prize
You are surely God's gift, the apple of my eye
You are my princess bride that melts me with your smile
You make my life complete and everything so worthwhile

I remember in the movie Princess Bride, and the words, "As you wish"
That was simply code for I love you because our love will always flourish
I know this special night came with no warning
But always remember to keep going towards the
second star to the right and straight till morning


(Our surprise date was going to a dinner theater to see the musical Peter Pan)



No comments:

Post a Comment