Friday, January 30, 2015

Season of Prayer - January 2015



(I have been physically and emotionally sick for four months.  This week I was miraculously healed and delivered and I am no longer overwhelmed by my problems but I am overwhelmed by God's grace!)


O Sovereign God,
Conquer my will, subdue my stubborn heart.
Annihilate any wicked way in me.  Consume me O God.
Draw Me close and conform me into the image of Christ.
Inhabit my praise and touch me with Your Holy Spirit.

I am Yours Lord, do with me whatever You Will.
Open the gates of heaven and flood my Soul with Your
Beautiful all consuming Presence.

Take me down the pathway of the Cross and teach me humility.
Help me both to fast and pray and seek your face daily.
Forgive me all my sins and above all, I ask for your righteousness.
Surprise me God with your utter goodness.
Where I am weak, be My Strength.

Thank you O God for healing all my afflictions. 
You turned my mourning into joy and my sorrow into laughter.
Let others see less of me and more of Christ in me.
Teach me the way of simplicity and create in me a pure heart.

Help me to know continually that you are with me constantly.
When I get up, be my first thoughts.
When I fall asleep, be in my dreams.
When I walk through the day, let me run into your arms.

Lord, your beautiful and may You be all I see.
Keep me from sloth and vanity.
Lead me into your precious presence and wonderful peace.
Nothing satisfies me unless I am satisfied in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment