Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Diary of a Mystic Warrior



"A Mystic Warrior is possessed by the Spirit of God"

God has so ravished my heart and captivated me by His beauty that I am alive in radical amazement and seized with a vision from God.  I am studying the Song of Songs right now and it is such a deep and prophetic book that is ushering me into the very throne room of God.  The world is now so filled with spiritual radiance that I gasp and stand still beholding the beauty of God.  I am becoming so empty so that I will be fully present gazing upon a revelation of the glory of God.

I am unlearning and entering a land of unknowing where the only thing I know is God.  I am learning anew that I have nothing to give and can not give what I do not have unless I am utterly dependent on God for everything!

God is stripping me of my self, my pride, pettiness, illusions, and every kind of worldly attachment.  The only thing I notice, my inner most desires is to only notice Him.  God will not leave me alone or leave me as I have been.   God is changing my mind, my pursuits, my hidden desires to be only for Him.  Light and darkness can not exist together.  The light burns but it is also freeing.

I have been sick and God has been drawing me closer to him in the fire of His love.  I think at times I will die but God is renewing me.  I started to pray for God to heal my sickness only to be met by God asking me if my health is more important than my desire for Him?  God is revealing to me that suffering can at times be our highest calling as He teaches us how to follow him through afflictions.  God is teaching me that whether in health or sickness, poverty or riches, loneliness or in community, He really is enough!

God wants those who are pure in heart and purity only happens when we go through the crucible of God's holy fire.  God does not simply want us to look like His Son, God wants us to be just like His Son Jesus.  God is teaching me to be dead to the world so I can be fully alive in Christ.  If I can be at rest and content in all circumstances, then I can receive God in peace and quiet as well as turmoil and unrest.  We can give God everything we have and all our possessions but we have gained nothing if we have not given God our Self!

So speak forth God's Word.  Speak God's Word out as it still remains in us.  And in the end, God's love will hold you and satisfy you.  As God breaks and destroys the many ways I have attached myself and the way I look and respond to the world around me, God is raising me above the world.  By God's help, I am being perfected by His Holy Spirit.

My identity has become lost in Christ.  Christ is my identity,  He is all I see now!

No comments:

Post a Comment