Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Take Heed, I have told you all things beforehand - Mark 13:23



"A DREAM IS AN ANSWER TO A QUESTION WE HAVE NOT THOUGHT TO ASK"
(from the X-Files)

We struggle with so many concerns and decisions without realizing that God has many of them handled if we have eyes of faith to see. There are several scriptures that show how God also lets us know some things ahead of time. Like a Father wanting to let His children know what is coming next, God has a way of revealing things before they come about.

The other night I had a dream that is so big and so out of my control that I believe God gave me this idea to pursue. All I know is I have no power or any way of pulling off the idea. Only God can bring it about. I have such a sense of peace and strength knowing that God is going before me and all I have to do is rest in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment