Friday, September 9, 2011

Interesting economic views

I found these interviews the other day entitled the "Looting of America" )Part 1 of 4 - but the blog I found them on had 5 parts) and they are worth listening to. 

I study Catholic Distributism and Anabaptist communitarian leanings.  Even though I am "stuck" right now, I envision localism as the answer to much of what our problems are economically.

If God's Kingdom is about the ultimate reality and foundation of all things, then certainly there is a real economy based on that reality.  As a whole, it will result in using less technology.  This is too brief to go into any detail, but I think the basic lesson is that the level of society that can best handle a certain thing, that is the preferred level to which that said thing should be produced from.

No comments:

Post a Comment