Saturday, August 6, 2011

If God can raise the dead, He can raise an army



"YOU CANNOT COMBAT A STRONGHOLD OF THE ENEMY IN OTHERS IF THE SAME STRONGHOLD OF THE ENEMY IS IN YOU"

When Jesus washed the disciples feet, he told them that one of them was going to betray him and one of them was not clean. If we are going to be used by God, we must be clean vessels to go forth and do battle in God's power. The church is often weak and compromised because the enemy has infiltrated the church rather than the church infiltrating enemy territory. If we are going to be battle ready and put on the whole armor of God then we need to understand that Jesus is our divine warrior. When I pray to put on the breast plate of righteousness, I know Jesus is my righteousness. When I put on the belt of truth, I know Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. When I put on the shoes of the gospel of peace, I know Jesus is my peace. When I put on the helmet of salvation, I know Jesus is my Savior and redeemer. On and on it goes, Jesus is my joy. Jesus is my strength. Jesus is my all in all!

[picture of Michael the Archangel]

No comments:

Post a Comment