Monday, September 21, 2015

The Limitless Cross



My soul flies to God with wings open wide
The flame of God's love descends and I want to hide
My bonds of affliction are suddenly gone
Everything converges with Christ's cross at dawn

Face to face with eternity and all is calm
Immense wounds embrace me and holds me in his palm
Formed for battle and designed to worship
Heaven and earth join together as all life flourish

Immersed in beauty as the whole universe is filled with God's glory
One single touch from the cosmic hand reveals His great love story
Purity of heart evolving with eyes open wide
Divine simplicity rises up within and all I can do is cry

Limitless lines hold hands and become one
Dying daily to self one finds the Son
He is waiting and watching and making all things new
My heart leaps for joy for my whole life this is the one who I pursue

No comments:

Post a Comment