Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Meditations on the Will

Since my boys were born in 2004, I have been journal writing on a continual basis.  I first decided to write to them spiritual writings or whatever I felt was important to communicate with them.  Since then it has developed more than I had anticipated.  I am extremely busy with life, working full time and parenting so I have a somewhat regimented writing system where I write at certain times.  In the last few weeks, it has arisen within me the desire or understanding that I need to put these writings together in a "book" format, although as will be clear, these are more like a series of devotional/meditative writings than anything else.  The organization is completely spontaneous.  First I just dated everything.  At some point I began to label entries by topic.  What will eventually follow is probably, at this point, is probably at least 100 entries.  One of the writings began as an article, but that even is consistent with everything else.  Suffice to say, I have much more meditation in me that is  undeveloped, but hopefully with time I will be able to "complete" this development.  The title of my writing is "Meditations on the Will."  I hope to be able to post an entry a couple of times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment