Friday, July 1, 2016

I praise the Lord when I rise up and when I sit down. Priase the Lord!




I praise the Lord for God's mighty works over the long term.  For answering prayers in the next generation to a God whom a day is like a thousand years since Christ's crucifixion, we are entering into the third day.

I praise The Lord God Almighty for the glorious patterns of the universe.  God has carefully and wonderfully made the earth and sun and stars and created them with abundant beauty.  God has created every kind of flower and animal imaginable as I sing songs of God's abundant diversity.

I praise God how he holds he hold world in his hands and upholds everything.  Everything would fall apart and tear apart if it was not for God's sustaining presence.  The laws of evolution and physics are part of the grand design as God in Christ holds all things together.

I praise God for he vastness of his love and forgiveness.  Glimpses into creation reveal the loving hands and arms of God's unconditional love which creates abundant life for all those who trust and place their lives in God's hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment