Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Mystery of Spiritual Marriage

One plunges into mystery captured by grace
God's primal love radiates and holds us in His embrace
The primal echo from the very beginning rings true
A holy whisper fills the air with a sense of de juvu

Hidden poverty and wounds rise to the surface
The earth stands still as a divine ocean gives new purpose
Unspoken and silent the tears begin to fall
Heavenly reality touching flesh, no more wall

Captured by perfection one falls to the ground
Reminded of the one who was covered with blood and wore a crown
I kneel before the Father's throne
Drawn to hidden love I know my sins atoned

I drink the sand and find no pleasure
The wave of the Spirit crashes into my body without measure
Swallowed up in glory all I can do is praise
My heart undivided in love with my uplifted hands I raise

No comments:

Post a Comment