Friday, December 12, 2014

Heaven Sees You, Do You See Heaven?



"God has torn us to pieces so that he can heal us" (Hosea 6:1)


We continually ask the wrong questions and focus on the wrong things.  If one reads the book of Judges, people will ask the question, "Why do bad things happen to good people?"  God's Word asks us, "Why do good people do bad things?"  People ask "Why does waiting on God take so long?"  God's Word tells us that God is waiting on us.  And then we focus on our problems, concerns of the world, and the weaknesses of our flesh.  God sees what is not yet, what we are becoming, what God is perfecting and making stronger.  A thousand times a day Jesus is telling us "Focus on Me."  Jesus is greater than our problems and bigger than our circumstances.  Jesus asks us like he did Peter, "Do you love me?  Feed my sheep."  Do we love Jesus, feed others.  Do we love Jesus, focus on what he is doing and not on what everyone else is doing.


In my brokenness, I am realizing Christ is my healer.
Hope in Christ is what holds the future.
Joy is realizing Christ is all I really need.


God is calling me and each of us to walk in the Holy Spirit every day.  Everyday I am learning to ask God to help me do that very one thing!  God wants to bring a change of perspective, a change of pace, and maybe even a change of place in our lives.  Are you ready?  Heaven is invading earth right now.  Are you ready?  God sees everything where we only see partially.  God sees the beginning and the end where we are caught in the middle and can't see or grasp the big picture.  God is doing more than we can even ask or imagine.  So if heaven sees you and the things of the earth, do you see heaven and the things of heaven?

No comments:

Post a Comment