Monday, October 3, 2011

To Protect and To Serve




The new courageous movie has a little of everything. A great script, humor, action, and a great challenge to fathers who want to be the men that God has called them to be. The movie is not just about the challenges and courage of policemen but also the behind the scene challenges of life and family struggles. I saw grown men weep at this movie and I needed a few tissues myself. For a well done movie in every way, I highly recommend the new movie "Courageous." If there is something missing in many Christian homes and families, it is courage under fire!


There are also workbooks that men and women can work through called "Resolution." This ais another way discipleship can work within the context of families. I still remember the impact the movie 'fireproof" had on families, but even more the fireproof book was a tool I saw literally saved several marriages that were crumbling. If husband and wives are not doing some kind of discipleship study togetether, I would recommend this one to couples.

No comments:

Post a Comment