Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Miracle



We are on family vacation and are in the beautiful Smokey Mountains in Tennessee. My wife and I watched a wonderful Christian musical called "The Miracle." The miracle had some powerful contrasts between the battle between Jesus and Satan; the contrast between Peter and Judas betrayal; and a beautiful song about forgiveness by Jesus towards Mary Magdeline and Nicodemus. Miracles happen every day and are all around us.

I see the miraculous all around me in the beauty of nature. I hear the miraculous in the wonder and laughter of my children. I see the miraculous in every testimony of answered prayer and the many small ways God provides for us every day. Some people are amazed by big miracles and yet I believe miracles happen every day for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear and a heart to receive all that God gives us.

No comments:

Post a Comment